POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Saturday 15th & Sunday 17th June 2012
The total climb of this trek is approximately 9000ft/ 2900m – (around 21 miles walking distance).
This option allows both Ben Nevis and Scafell Pike to be climbed in daylight, leaving an easy Snowdon path to be climbed at night.
08.00am Start Ben Nevis.
01.00pm Finish Ben Nevis and start drive to Scafell Pike (six hour drive).
07.00pm Arrive and start climbing Scafell Pike
10.30pm Finish Scafell Pike and start drive to Snowdon (four hour drive).
03.30am Arrive and start climbing Snowdon
07.55am Finish Snowdon, and complete challenge.
Travel to Nevis near Fort William on Friday 13th July
For more details visit:
• GROUP SIZE: 10
MINIMUM FUNDS TO RAISE: £150
Funds raised will go to SEWA UK
• COST: approx £130 for car share, 1 night bunk bed and some food.
Any additional car expenses will be shared
How to register
• Administration, registration and training: Satish Shah
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will need to have a large car
• You will need the service of a dedicated volunteer car driver
• You will need enough walkers who are able to take on this
serious and punishing challenge. The Yorkshire 3 peaks is a
good training start – 24 miles and 5000ft / 1600m climb
* You will need to raise funds for SEWA UK